Environmental Mobile Ammunition Combustion
Our Environmental Mobile Ammunition Combustion System represents the evolution of ammunition disposal technology. eMACS produces clean separation and retrieval of recyclable lead and brass providing significant cost recovery, and also eliminates storage problems while addressing any health and safety concerns. For safe, efficient and environmentally friendly disposal of live ammunition, nothing compares.
The eMACS was designed as a compact, affordable and portable burner capable of disposing 60 lbs of ammunition per hour. Current best practice for disposal of pyrotechnics and commercial explosives is accomplished by incineration. This method consists of burning small quantities of single-type explosives over a bed of combustible material, such as wood chips, in a screen covered pit.
The enclosed design of eMACS not only introduces enhanced safety features during the incineration process, but also ensures that any particulate released during the burning inside the chamber is consumed before venting to the outside atmosphere, thereby addressing environmental concerns. For a safe and reliable solution, you can trust TWB Designs Inc.
Natural Resources Canada agrees - the eMACS is "a safe and environmentally acceptable way of destroying ammunition."
- 97% of recyclable material is recovered after each cycle
- Exceeds California EPA, NATO and EU standards
- Tested up to 50 calibre
- Propane or diesel fuel source
- 12 Burn cycles before refilling
- Secondary Combustion Chamber eliminates pollution
- Over pressure relief doors
- Trailer has electric brakes
- Spare tire included
- Generator included
- Completely enclosed with a weatherproof cover
- Ont. Hydro inspected
- Endorsed by Natural Resources Canada
- MOE approved